Neurological Physiotherapy Post (Band 5) Permanent, Full Time Equivalent, North East Region
Neural Pathways is an award-winning community neurorehabilitation team providing life changing rehabilitation for our clients. We are proud to offer bespoke therapy programmes, built per client in a truly integrated way, working innovatively and holistically with an interesting mix of adults and children most of whom have sustained a brain or spinal cord injury.
A bit about you
You will be a qualified Band 5 Physiotherapist, with a car and clean drivers licence who is willing to drive to see our clients across the North East.
You will have
- an enthusiastic and forward-thinking attitude and a keen interest in evidence-based neurorehabilitation
- be willing to develop your skills in knowledge of specific treatment techniques including technology assisted rehabilitation
- the ability to work effectively within a team, learning from others within the immediate and extended team
- a flexible approach to your work, able to take autonomous decisions, always placing the client’s needs at the heart of everything you do.
What you can expect from us
We are a friendly and supportive team, and have a reputation for going that extra mile for our clients and our team members alike.
As well as a competitive salary you will receive
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- a Work Place Pension with Employer Contributions
- generous mileage allowance, free on-site parking and
- Employee Assistance Package including Occupational Health and access to a 24-hour Helpline for support and advice
In order to help you develop your skills and career as a neurological specialist, we will invest in your Continuing Professional Development, giving you
- weekly supervision plus ‘as and when’ mentorship from an experienced team of colleagues
- access to a comprehensive CPD framework including training in contemporary evidence-based treatment interventions, outcome measures and goal setting.
- a £500 CPD bursary plus 3 study days to spend on external training
Our Social Responsibility
We are a fun-loving, sociable bunch and encourage our team to support our local charitable partners. This includes attending events and fundraising efforts which include baking cakes, zip-wiring and running the Great North Run! Come and join us and be part of something special.
Want to know more? Please take a look at our website www.neural-pathways.co.uk
Want to chat to one of the team? Please call Jill Kings, Clinical Director on 0333 0069015
For job description/person specification and application form, please click files below: