- Clinical Operations Lead
- Specialist Neurological Physiotherapist
- National Assessments
- North West
- North East
- 24 Hour Posture and Positioning
- Acquired Brain Injury (ABI)
- Complex Pain Management
- Functional Electrical Stimulation
- Locked in Syndrome
- Normal Movement Trained
- Prolonged Disorders of Consciousness (PDOC)
- Spasticity Management
- Spinal Cord Injury (SCI)
- Tech Robotics
Telephone: 0333 0069015
Mobile: 07587 036856
Deborah leads the Northern Regional Team and has worked as a physiotherapist with Neural Pathways for 10 years.
As a senior lead, Deborah undertakes Immediate Needs Assessment and Assessment of Rehabilitation Potential and has a wealth of experience in managing adults and children with profound and complex brain and spinal cord injury.
Deborah is our FES service lead and is secretary of the Northern ACPIN committee.
- BSc (Hons) Physiotherapy