- Occupational Therapy
- Senior Neurological Occupational Therapist
- North West
- North East
- 24 Hour Posture and Positioning
- Acquired Brain Injury (ABI)
- Assistive Technology
- Cognitive & Behavioural Management
- Constraint Induced Movement Therapy (CIMT)
- Normal Movement Trained
- Pain Management
- Spasticity Management
- Spinal Cord Injury (SCI)
- Vestibular Rehabilitation
Telephone: 0333 0069015
Mobile: 07384 215452
Dee has over 25 years’ experience in complex neurological rehabilitation both in the UK and the United States.
She has advanced clinical skills covering a depth and breadth of contemporary rehabilitation techniques such as intensive upper limb treatments, sensory processing with children, using high tech equipment for people with SCI or using low-tech kit to optimise physical function.
Dee prides herself in being a creative, lateral thinker and is committed to finding client-centred solutions to enable clients, with some of the most challenging disabilities, to optimise their independence in their chosen environment.
- Diploma from the College of Occupational Therapists