- Senior Neurological Physiotherapist
- North West
- North East
- 24 Hour Posture and Positioning
- Acquired Brain Injury (ABI)
- Complex Pain Management
- Intensive Exercise & Cardiovascular Fitness
- Normal Movement Trained
- Poly Trauma
- Spasticity Management
- Spinal Cord Injury (SCI)
Telephone: 0333 0069 015
Mobile: 07581 533081
Louise has extensive experience as a neuro physiotherapist and has worked with adults with brain injury, spinal injury, stroke and many neuro progressive disorders.
She is normal movement and hydrotherapy trained, and is qualified in the use of acupuncture for people with complex chronic pain. She also has a particular interest in the management of ataxia.
In March 2019, Louise gained LSVT BIG Certification. She is also trained in the use of ‘PD Warrior’ an intensive exercise approach that aims to keep people with Parkinson’s mobile. She is leading on a shared project with Parkinson’s UK to bring this pioneering treatment to people with Parkinson’s across the northern region.
- BSc (Hons) Physiotherapy
- PD Warrior trained - June 2017
- Acupuncture Post Graduate Certificate
- LSVT BIG Certified - March 2019