- Physiotherapy Professional Lead
- Specialist Neurological Physiotherapist
- North West
- North East
- 24 Hour Posture and Positioning
- Acquired Brain Injury (ABI)
- Complex Pain Management
- Locked in Syndrome
- Normal Movement Trained
- Prolonged Disorders of Consciousness (PDOC)
- Respiratory and Tracheostomy Management
- Spasticity Management
- Spinal Cord Injury (SCI)
Telephone: 0333 0069015
Mobile: 07970 574276
Penny has been qualified over 20 years and is Physiotherapy Professional Lead at Neural Pathways, contributing to and delivering the Neural Pathways CPD framework.
She has extensive experience in managing adults and children with complex brain and spinal cord injury including management of clients who are ventilated, have tracheostomies and neuro respiratory needs.
Penny has advanced training in complex spasticity management, normal movement and is able to diagnose and treat vestibular dysfunction. She is the Neural Pathways Hydrotherapy Lead and has an advance qualification neuro hydrotherapy.
- Diploma Physiotherapy
- ATACP/ACP Accredited Foundation in Aquatic Therapy