- Occupational Therapy
- Neurological Occupational Therapist
- North West
- North East
- 24 Hour Posture and Positioning
- Acquired Brain Injury (ABI)
- Assessment of Motor and Process Skills (AMPS)
- Cognitive & Behavioural Management
- Equipment and Adaptations
- Functional Neurological Disorders
- Normal Movement Trained
- Prolonged Disorders of Consciousness (PDOC)
- Spinal Cord Injury (SCI)
- Vocational Rehabilitation
Telephone: 0333 0069015
Mobile: 07587 036855
Rachel is an experienced neurological occupational therapist with a particular interest in working with clients with cognitive and behavioural needs, including effective treatment interventions for clients with Functional Neurological Disorders.
Nominated as Volunteer of the Year for Headway Tyneside in 2017, Rachel runs a weekly service users group and is a very active committee member.
Rachel has a particular interest in outcome measurement and is an accredited Assessment of Motor and Process Skills assessor.
- BSc (Hons) Occupational Therapy
- Accredited Assessment of Motor and Process Skills (AMPS) Assessor